Friday, February 5, 2010

2 more prizes for the "One World One Heart" blog promo







Can I just say WOW! I didn't expect to have the responses I have recieved when I decided to participate in the "One World One Heart" blog promo. I also didn't plan to catch a cold, which has really put a damper on the whole traveling the "Magic Carpet". Hopefully I can get back on and ride blog land in a couple of days. In the mean time I've added two more bracelets to my drawing, and if I recieve over 300 comments before February 14th I'll add another! Have fun all! ~Xanna

3 comments:

  1. These two pieces are just lovely. I especially like the contrast of the pearls with the beads. Sorry you have a cold. They can be miserable. Hope you are better soon. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I'm glad you like them. I was so afraid they wouldn't be as good as the original giveaway. I just wanted people to have a better chance at winning something :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. how wonderful! just the thought of having more chances to win these beautiful pieces is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails