Friday, January 22, 2010

Why I have New Post overload today :)

I'm sorry for the overload of newly posted items. I decided that I was going to get a photo tent and lights, so I could fulfill one of my New Year's resolutions (take better photos of my jewelry). Because that is the biggest comment I receive, how much better my jewelry is in "real life" verses on the web. Which I suppose is a positive comment, however it makes me wonder how many sales I have lost because my pictures could be better!

Anyway I received my tent last week and was sooooo excited to start taking pictures, because I live in the North West of the United States and it has been raining non stop, and it has been impossible to go out and take pics of the new items I have created! As I start opening up my box of goodies, I notice the tent is HUGE, like able to fit a small child huge! Ok.... well I can work with that. Then I pull out my background piece, ummm it's blue/gray, nope can't work with that I wanted blk/wht! So now this is going from bad to worse, and I'm beginning to think maybe I should have gone with the DIY model on the web! Now I move on to the lights; bulbs (check), tripods (check), lights fixtures (check), swivel piece to hook light fixtures to tripod......Nope! Well this has been a complete and utter waist of time and money and then I read their return policy...and it just keeps getting better and better! I'm thinking maybe I'll call them direct.

Luckily we have since had a sunny day, so I ran outside took pics like a mad woman and posted them just as quickly. I hope you enjoy the posts and my little bit of ranting ~Xanna :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails