Sunday, January 3, 2010

Good to be Back

Wow! What a busy Holiday between family, friends, shopping and food :) I've been a little lax with my posts, however I plan to get back to the swing of things in the coming days. One thing I did accomplish these last couple of weeks is to become a part of Artfire. You can view some of my items down at the bottom of my blog. My goal is to offer different items in each store :) With www.xannasjewelrybox being my main store. If you'd like to take a look at my Artfire shop up close you can visit me at http://www.artfire.com/users/XannasJewelryBox It is still a work in progress and I will be adding more jewelry in the days to come! Thank you for sticking with my blog it is good to be back and see you all!
Xanna :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails