Monday, August 10, 2009

Summer's Song




Getting ready to post my new website...I thought I'd give you a sneek peak at one of the new items for fall. Summer's Song is a new charm bracelet featuring three focal beads by BC Lampworks and accented with fresh water pearls and coin pearls in a rich megenta color, lovely fire colored agate, mellow yellow jade, and lots of Swarovski crystal to make it sparkle and to high light the antique brass leaves, chain, and other findings. It will be featured on my Etsy sight as well as http://www.xannasjewelrybox.com/ later this week for $56.00.

1 comment:

  1. Xanna
    It is worth the time and effort to blog...I really feel I have grown to be a better person by the people I meet. Thanks so much for visiting and the post!
    Keep up with it...I just love your jewelry.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails