Thursday, March 18, 2010

First Place!!!


Wow! It isn't even spring yet and things are already crazy! I've been trying to post jewelry in my stores, but mostly I've been busy with choreography and costumes for the June recital.


However that isn't what I wanted to share with you. One of the classes I'm teaching, my jazz three, is competing their dance number from last springs recital. This past weekend they went to their first competition, and for most of them it was their very first competition, even for me! I was so proud of them! They received silver and the placed 1st in their category at the Celebrity Competition! They have somethings to work on but all in all it was a great experience for them and me!


The picture is of them performing their dance with the song from the "LOST BOYS" sound track, "People are Strange"
The bustles were created by Tiara Tutus, you can visit her at: http://www.etsy.com/shop/tiarastutus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails