Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Getting to know some of the lovely people I create jewelry for!


I would like to take a moment and introduce you all to a young lady who fell in love with my jewelry and while working with her I've had a chance to get to know. And now I’m sponsoring her, as much as my small business will allow, through her endeavors! Her name is Teneele Bailey and she is a 2010 Finalist for Miss Black New Jersey. I believe we help ourselves when we help each other, and I look forward to watching her in her success, if you would like to get to know Teneele visit her page at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Montclair-NJ/Teneele-Bailey-Miss-Black-New-Jersey-USA-2010-Finalist/151431299397?ref=mf

2 comments:

  1. ♥нι friend..νιѕιтιиg тнιѕ cυтє вℓσg,ρℓz νιѕιт му cυтє вℓσg тσσσ..нυgz♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the invite! I like to see what others have done with there blogs, mine....well it is still a work in progress :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails